1 073,48 € tax excl.
NT-logger-120 is a powerful digital monitor for use at all levels of the competition.
This product is no longer in stock
Availability date: 03/01/2019
The NT logger is a powerful digital monitor to use at all levels of the competition.
Inside an IP65 rated aluminum case with a customizable front, the NT-logger is suitable for all types of monitoring applications.
Derived from NT5 technology, it integrates all the setting up options and operating with the DASH-editor suite provided. It is able to monitor all CAN information, route DATA between the different connection buses (wifi, CAN, ...). It produces data in XAP and CSV format. It has an internal battery for logging information and closed data sets cleanly even after a sudden stop of the race vehicle.
The E-Race software sold separately ensures the acquisitions exploitation with analysis tools from the motor racing usage.
Typical configurations are provided basic, facilitating the formatting of information.
- Can communication : 2 X 20b terminated or not
- LIN available
- Can protocol : from DBC or specific DTA, Sodemo, Motec, Cosworth, Magneti-Marelli, E-Race, Life, AEM,
- USB : full speed
- Weight : 550 Gr
- Temperature range : - 20°C to 80°
- Voltage : 8 to 19 V/ 650mA
- Data logging memory : 4 G bytes/
- Channels : 40@200Hz
- Waterproof IP65
- 13 analog / 7 Digitals /2 Vref